Manage the Hiring & Onboarding Process Effortlessly
Automated Applicant Tracking
For many of our clients recruiting is a full-time job on top of their full-time job. Hire On the Go is our fully integrated applicant tracking system (ATS) helping companies post jobs online, manage applicants and hire great employees. With its easy-to-use online tools, we can transform the way your clients find new talent. Built for companies of any size, our ATS makes posting jobs online a breeze.
- Electronic employee onboarding and payroll
- Online partnerships with the best online portals to quickly post job openings and manage listings
- Automated tracking of the application status for each prospective new hire
- Interoffice sharing of resumes and other important information
- Customizable email templates
- Automated screening questions to weed through applicants efficiently
- Application ranking
- Automated follow-up written responses for interviews throughout the process
Simplify Your Onboarding Process
Successful onboarding is about efficiency and making a good first impression. The benefits of using onboarding tools for new employees can include:
- Easy-to-complete online forms, including Forms I-9 and W-4
- Ability for new hires to complete their checklist on a mobile device or laptop
- New-hire technology that provides employees the ability to electronically complete company policies, company documents (employee handbook), and direct deposit information.
- Increased information security due to employee files stored in the cloud, eliminating redundant backups and protecting against unforeseen disasters.
- Ability to create a personalized message for new employees
- Take advantage of automated form collection
- Costs saved by no longer printing out and storing documents.
- Data automatically shared across HR teams (time and attendance, payroll) eliminates time-consuming manual data entry.
Get In Touch